Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Looking back 2007 - Sarah and Darren

Sarah and Darren were among 2007's many highlights. When I first met Sarah, she carefully explained the wedding as a Halloween theme in which everyone was going to be in costume.

She welcomed my donning a costume. Knowing how involved my shooting and equipment can be, I was afraid of a burdensome hassle from a costume so I politely declined the idea of a costume.

Boy was it a costume bash! Her wedding party, family and guests took it to the hilt. What a complete blast.

Yes, I did feel a little out of place. But, as is always the case, I really knew I wanted to get really awesome pictures and the best way to get those was to be in my comfort zone. The fun ensued... so did some memorable pictures.

Kansas City wedding photographer